Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm back - Snowboarding day

Jeeeeezzz, early this week I started it having the BEST day of snowboarding so far... I was so confident of every single move that I was doing, each turn, each way I chose, jumping getting some air, and I had some serious improving on my skills... seriously, it was amazing.
I didn't expected that the next morning I would have not the most tragic but pretty sad and painful happening. I had few runs to warm up and then I decided to go in one of the Double Black Diamond slopes... nothing bad happen, besides that ignored sixth sense that tells you to watch out...
After finish the HARD slope I decide go outta trail to perform some jumps... BANG! I wasn't paying attention how fast I was going and the place that I chose was narrow. The only thing I remember is when I fell over my knee and sprained my ankle. The pain was so much that, when I stopped rolling down the mountain, my leg was kinda numb followed by the pain... and the first thing that I did, was to check where I broke it..
It wasn't so tragic, but I wound up staying two days on bed treating my injury with ice and couple medicine.
Third day I was ready to go back... I couldn't stand one more day right on the bottom of the mountain seeing everyone heading to the lift and I was limping everywhere I headed to...

So, I woke up decided to board... and now is sleep time and do you know that you feel like you had a WONDERFUL DAY... that you could deeply enjoy it?!
This is how I'm feeling, exhausted but great...
The day was perfet, was snowing during the night and the early morning... so we had couple inches of fresh and powdery snow... half day was sunny... perfect.
As the last day, Jack and I decided to do the night snowboarding. It was a nice experience! =D
[Picture coming soon]

No comments:

Post a Comment